Wednesday 8 November 2017

A Reader's Word on Satchfield Hall



Yes, I am smiling. Today I received an email from a lovely reader about her thoughts on Satchfield Hall and I just had to share them with you …

“As with all of Ms.Barclay’s books, I like the pace. Her writing has a particular rhythm; it keeps you hooked, but doesn’t speed you through the scenes. This excellent pace gives the reader time to absorb, sympathize, and become enmeshed with the characters.

It is obvious that Ms.Barclay deeply understands the dilemma & emotions of her characters. She covers all aspects of their personalities, and one cannot help but feel closely connected with them.

I also enjoyed “watching” each character grow into wisdom & confidence, friendship & trust. Truly a wonderful story!”




Satchfield Hall is available in Kindle and paperback from ALL Amazon sites.


Here are links to… Amazon co uk & Amazon com


No comments: