Tuesday 1 August 2017

Another 5 STAR for Storm Clouds Gathering


I am always excited when I receive an email of a review for one of my books, it somehow makes all the hard work, tears, and yes there are plenty of those at times too, worthwhile. 

Yesterday, I saw this wonderful 5 STAR review on Amazon for Storm Clouds Gathering... thank you lovely reader for reading my book and for taking time to share your thoughts.

This is the third book of Ms. Barclay's that I have read, and like the other two (The Wendy House, Magnolia House), this is a real page turner! Couldn't put it down! As the title suggests- there is a storm brewing, but Ms.Barclay sets up the story in a calm peaceful way. Then the lives of these characters start to unravel. There is much emotion throughout the story, and like another reviewer said: the book stays with you.
Congratulations, Ms.Barclay on another excellent story!





Storm Clouds Gathering is available in Kindle and paperback from all Amazon sites



No comments: