Sunday 19 October 2014

Amazon Kindle Unlimited

Amazon continue to create new and different platforms to encourage readers and authors to be part of their world wide group. As an author I have so far resisted trying out their various offers to promote my books that is until now.

Their move to Kindle Unlimited attracted my attention both as a reader and an author particularly as I enjoy the benefits from the music world who are now offering a monthly subscription for unlimited downloads. In fact we subscribe to Deezer and although we will never own the music, we download all the tracks we enjoy and have already created several playlists.

Kindle Unlimited is similar in this way in that you pay a monthly subscription and within this subscription you are able to download Kindle books, registered in the scheme, for free.

As a toe dipping exercise I have enrolled Storm Clouds Gathering into Kindle Unlimited, so if you are enrolled in this scheme you can now read this book for free! And yes, I still get a royalty too! 

Amazon uk
Amazon Com

I’ll let you know how it all goes and if I will be enrolling my other books too. Here is a reminder of what you can expect from Storm Clouds Gathering.


Storm clouds are gathering, silently and slowly, too far away to worry about. Or so it seems. But ignoring what is brewing will have dire consequences for the people caught up in the maelstrom.

Shirley Burton is too busy cheating on her husband, having a laugh and looking for fun to alleviate the boredom of her childless marriage. Kathleen Mitchell is too wrapped up in running around after her beautiful family to worry about her health. Anne Simpson has two things on her mind: her forthcoming marriage to Paul Betham, who seems to want to control her, and her career, which she does not want to give up.

Can Shirley really expect to deceive her husband and get away with it? Can Kathleen hold it all together, and is Anne able to have the best of everything?


Storm Clouds Gathering is a story of human emotion, passion and heart-rending grief. Set against the backdrop of the mid-sixties, these three families will be tested to the limit as betrayal, loss and love threaten to change their lives forever.





As always, thank you lovely reader for stopping by. I hope everything in your world is filled with sunshine. Until sometime very soon.

Hugs
Pauline xx

4 comments:

Rosemary Gemmell said...

It's difficult to know if it will be an advantage or not to authors, Pauline, but a couple of my novels are in the scheme. I don't use it myself though!

Suzy, The Grey Brunette said...

I'll be very interested to see how it goes for you, Pauline. I hope BRILLIANTLY! :D xx

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Rosemary, I agree and like you I am giving it a go, but will be watching what happens. Thanks for stopping by x

Pauline Barclay said...

Hi Suzy, I will certainly let you know :) Thank you x