Saturday 7 June 2014

Sunshine on those Storm Clouds Gathering!

I simply could not resist sharing this lovely review I saw the other day on Goodreads for my latest book, Storm Clouds Gathering. It has come at a time when I have doubted every word I write these days. Thank you so much lovely lovely reader, from a very humble and honoured author. You've not only made my day, but encouraged me to continue.

"I was stressed when this story came to an end, not wanting to close the book on Barclay's cast of characters in Storm Clouds Gathering. This novel is full of wonderful, wonderful characters, strong and broken relationships, hope and grief, love, happiness and despair. Success and failure and always...the tension from those storm clouds on the horizon. Well worth the read!"





No comments: