Thursday 13 February 2014

Shades On! With Marcelle Dube


Throughout February I am having a number of special peeps join me for some warm winter sunshine. All my guests will be answering four simple questions. So slip on those shades and settle down to meet today's fabby guest, Marcelle Dube




Bikini or swimsuit?

Good grief. Swimsuit, definitely. Beneath a tee-shirt and slacks. Okay, maybe capris.

  
Share a memory from your childhood

I’m the eldest of five kids. When I was little, it was my job to protect the younger ones. One day one of my sisters came home crying because a neighbour kid had hit her. My mother sent me out to punch the kid and teach him not to mess with my siblings. I’m not making this up.

Just call me The Enforcer.


Favourite summer drink and why?

I do love a good lime margarita. Icy cold, tangy and salty, with a bit of a kick. The perfect drink for lounging about on a hot summer day. Does it get any better?


 Poolside or beach for soaking up the sun rays and favourite place?

The beach, definitely. My favourite one is Bennett Beach in Carcross, Yukon. I concede that it may not be the warmest beach in the world (however, it does get to 25 or 26 Celsius for a few days most summers) but it ranks up there as one of the most beautiful. Check it out here or here.




Marcelle's Links




There is another fab peep joining us again tomorrow, so please pop by…. Thanks!


No comments: