Tuesday 11 February 2014

Shades On! With Carol Wright AKA DizzyC's Little Book Blog



Throughout February I am having a number of special peeps join me for some warm winter sunshine. All my guests will be answering four simple questions. So slip on those shades and settle down to meet today's fabby guest, Carol Wright aka  DizzyC's Little Book Blog




Bikini or swimsuit?
Swimsuit with a coverup.  I have never had a bikini bod, lol. 


Share a memory from your childhood
I remember going boating on a boating lake with my brother, when I was about 9 or 10. We were on a coach day trip to the seaside.  As I went to get out of the boat it moved away from the side and I fell in.  Mum had to go to a nearby shop and buy a full set of clothes.  Not very fashionable either.


Favourite summer drink and why?
Cloudy lemonade with Ice.  Only think to have this in the summertime. Of course it is not homemade but I can pretend.


Poolside or beach for soaking up the sun rays and favourite place?
Beach. I cannot swim so being by the pool makes me nervous.  AJ loves to be on the beach too. Even when life is not being too kind, being on the beach makes things seem better for a while.







There is another fab peep joining us again tomorrow, so please pop by…. Thanks!



2 comments:

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Lovely to see Carol featured here. Thank you for hosting what I think is a great way to meet fellow bloggers.

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Tracey, thanks for stopping by and great to meet you. Carol is a fabulous person and a great supporter of authors.