Tuesday 25 February 2014

Shades On! With Carol Hedges


Throughout February I am having a number of special peeps join me for some warm winter sunshine. All my guests will be answering four simple questions. So slip on those shades and settle down to meet today's fabby guest, Carol Hedges.




Bikini or swimsuit?
Given that I am now sidling up to my 64th birthday, I think one of those Victorian costumes would be appropriate - don't want to scare off the other guests!

Share a memory from your childhood
I remember I used to get the 303 bus home from primary school (those were the days). There was a notice at the front that said 'No Smoking'. One particular bus conductor persuaded me it was really Nosmo King, which was his name. I was an exceptionally gullible small child.

Favourite summer drink and why?
Prosecco, chilled. I love the taste. Actually, it's my favourite Spring, Autumn and Winter drink too.

Poolside or beach for soaking up the sun rays and favourite place?
I'm not a great ray-soaker as I have very fair skin and go red quickly. I think Venice is one of my favourite places - so maybe I'll soak up the sun as I stroll around and leave the pool and beach to the rest of you!




Carol's Links…

Twitter: @carolJhedges


2 comments:

Carol Hedges said...

Thanks for inviting me. What a lovely sunny spot this is - so unlike reality!! I may camp down for ever...

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Carol, you are welcome to do so :) Thanks for joining in the fun with Shades On, it's great to have you here.