Sunday 3 November 2013

All Sparkling for Christmas!


How can we be in November so soon? Is it me or is time simply moving faster?

November brings two milestones for me, one I’ll be having a birthday with a zero in the number! Now that is scary because it was not ten years ago I celebrated a similar one! The other milestone, one I prefer to talk about and that is I am publishing one of my short stories for Christmas. I have written around fifteen short stories, but, Next Christmas Will Be Different is the first I have published.

The cover is designed by the wonderful Cathy Helms from Avalon Graphics and I love it. To be honest I can’t stop looking at it… *laugh* but what do you think?

Next Christmas Will Be Different will be available from 6th December in Kindle and to give you a taster of what this little story is about, here is the blurb…




When the O’Reilly family gather for the festive season it is a time for catching up, eating too much and making promises, but can the promises be kept?







That's it for the moment, have a fabby week and thanks a million for stopping by.

11 comments:

Deedee said...

Oh I love it! So festive! xxx

Pauline Barclay said...

JB thank you. It is so festive :) x

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Well done, Pauline - the cover is lovely. And al the best for that birthday!

Carol said...

Fabulous festive cover, Pauline.
Looking forward to it.

Congrats on being the big 30 this year!

Carol x

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Rosemary, thank you for your birthday wishes and lovely thoughts on my cover. Hope all is great with you. xx

Pauline Barclay said...

LOL! Carol, I wish! And I hope you will enjoy the short story. xx

Elizabeth Ducie said...

Great cover, Pauline; looking forward to reading the story.

Pauline Barclay said...

Hi Dulcie, thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. I will let you know when my short story is available. Have a fabby day x

Unknown said...

It's a super cover. It's a lovely idea for a story too. Looking forward to reading it. x

Unknown said...

Nice coverPauline. Have a wonderful birthday too. Can't wait to read the story. HUGSxxx

Pauline Barclay said...

Susan, thanks, I will and I hope you will enjoy, Next Christmas Will Be Different. Hugs to you xxx