Tuesday 10 July 2012

Mmm I'm Still Bragging!

As you know  last week Sometimes It Happens... received an Honoree B.R.A.G. Medallion Award, and I've done nothing but brag about it since. LOL!

Today, I'm off again as B.R.A.G. have added a wonderful 5 star review on Amazon.com to support their award... here it is!





2012 B.R.A.G.Medallion Honoree, July 4, 2012


By RARC This review is from: Sometimes It Happens... (Kindle Edition)

***** This 2012 B.R.A.G.Medallion Honoree is a love story, a mystery and British humor at it's best! It is certainly worth a readers time and money-
 
 
Okay, I'll slope off now and try not to smile too much!
 
Have a fabulous day and thanks for letting me share my good news with you!

2 comments:

Writer Pat Newcombe said...

Many congratulations Pauline! I read your book and enjoyed it too!

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Pat,thank you so much for that. I hope all is going great with your writing.