Wednesday 13 July 2011

You Have To Smile!

My writing is not doing too good at the moment, I am distracted which ever way I turn. We have some pretty big things to do to our villa. Those who have read my earlier Blogs will know we have had serious problems with tree roots in the sewer pipe. The garden section has now been replaced, but we must now dig up floors inside the villa also to replace the pipe there too. This along with a number of other issues has managed to halt my usual over active imagination to sub zero!

I know all the issues that are bothering me will be sorted, because they always do and I will once again get weaving on my book 4... fingers crossed and the wind blowing in the right direction! I even have a title...laugh!

Despite these set backs, I try to be positive, see the best in people and situations and make the most of everything. Someone once said,  though I don't know who it was....! The happiest people are not those who have everything, but those that make the best out of everything.... On that note, I am making the best of what is left of my ability to write and posting this Blog.


Thank you for stopping by, it really makes all the difference....keep smiling....I will!

7 comments:

Maureen A. Miller said...

How can you not smile at that picture? I want to live in that dog house. It looks so comfortable! :)

Unknown said...

You'll have to tell Maureen to move over because I want to live in it too. I'm having one of those days when I just want to curl up in a dog house and hide. :)

Keep smiling!

Rosalind Adam said...

What a lovely doggy smile and yet again you've made me feel a lot better with myself. I'm having exactly the same problem. Different issues but not an spark of inspiration for completing my wip.

I can't help wondering why those lovely dogs of yours want to wrap themselves up in warm snuggly places when it appears to be so HOT there!

Pauline Barclay said...

Hello Maureen, Poppy has 3 doggy houses, plus 2 beds... spolt ot what! xx

Hi Shirley, Poppy loves her iglos and there are times I want to just curl up there too! xx

Hello Ros, Inspiration has left me big time, I only hope it will return for both of us! As for the doggies, they don't know any different,they are island doggies and they curl up at a hint of cool air mmmm.. less than 22c! Hugs to you xx

Anonymous said...

Oh I SO know how you feel! Having floors up outside bad enough but inside as well. Aghhhhh. And I know what it all does one's creative thoughts! They vanish into dust and dirt. It WILL be over one day though! It won't be any consolation but just to show I so understand a bit, maybe visit my website and look at the 'soot saga'. Chin up :) xx Sue

Shaz Goodwin said...

Big hugs for you! One positive thing, you'll have the internet up and working properly again .........

xx

Pauline Barclay said...

Hi sueden.com Thanks for your encouragement, and I will skip over to check our your soot! xx

Hello Shazera, it will all get done in the end, digging the floors up is a bit of a shock, but it will get sorted one day...laugh! Hugs back xx